POLIBGRIGED AWESOME !

Thursday 14 February 2013 By:Najwa Azman 00:21 | 0 Comment [s]

assalamualaikum , hello all . so now i would like to introduce my classmate . in the picture below we just have done our "KAWAD KAKI" and the shirt that we are wearing are the shirt for our Polibriged lesson . buruk ? k tahu . hahaha , anyway it was awesome dude . i'm just can't believe i'm in "KAWAD KAKI" . hahha . batak ? eh so whatt ? :) eh , we all have two groups in class . but my team was in Second Place :o alhamdulillah . thanks to Amar because sanggup nak jadi our commander . to all my team members , GOOD JOB :D . okay that's all , thankyou. bye , assalamualaikum :) 



here's my team members but ada sorangg sesat -,- spoil 


here's my classmate :) 
*PUBLISH-NAJWA AZMAN* xoxo




Older Post | Newer Post

Owner

Najwa Azman



Sometimes we have to say goodbye to the ones who mean the most to us , because usually they are the ones who killing us inside .

Follow

Click this moustache